- Includes The Mother Bag & Mask - Limited Edition for Women's History Month
- Sustainably Upcycled from Rare, Italian Deadstock Wool Knits
- Reversible, Fused Double-Layered Bags
- Ethically handmade in NYC with zero waste supporting local artisans
- All bag production scraps recycled for masks - for a circular, zero waste supply chain. All packaging is sustainable: either made from recycled, organic, or compostable materials
- We considered the humanity of your product's life like we do for the citizens of our nation, with the collective love for all our mothers: Mother Earth. What we mean by humanity is sustainability and fair trade labor, or ethicality. Because one can’t exist without the other.
- 100% of the Mother Nation’s net profits will be donated to the Asian Women Alliance, an action-oriented network dedicated to protecting marginalized AAPI women and elders, driving social, political, and economic change for AAPI women and youth, and fighting to end Asian Hate.
- NO HUMANITY WAS HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THE MOTHER NATION